In Oahu until June 15th - dive buddies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rakkis

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello :) I'm staying in Kailua for a week and I'm looking for buddies to beach dive with. from research and from what ppl are saying, it looks like the north shore is the place to be this week.

Would love to have a buddy to dive with any time day or night. I'm self reliant and a solid diver, just new to your fancy-smanshy warm water. I'll probably go rent tank/lead from Deep Ecology.

I'll also be doing some boat dives if anyone's up for it.

PM PLEASE :dork2:

Place I'd like to go to:

Three Tables
Sharks Cove
Fantasea Reef
YO
(a gazillion more...)

I'm gonna try for 20 dives while I'm here ;D

I'll be at Shark's Cove or 3 tables tomorrow for a dive or two. Was there today for a 1-1/2 hour dive. Vis was OK, with plenty of life to see. If you would care to join in, let me know.
Charlie

doh. just got your PM :(

when are you going? Wed 10th? Please post on this thread i will check it again before sleeping and once more at 6am. If I don't see a reply, I will try to score a spot on a boat tomorrow morning by just showing up :) check PMs for my cell

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom