In memorium..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA Aquamaster

Directional Toast
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just received a call that my very good freind died of an apparent heart attack during a night dive in the Bahamas.

Doc was a true gentleman who could always be relied up on in a time of need and whose kind words, warm laughter and freindly smile will be truly missed. Doc was not known for his speed in suiting up, but I didn't mind as I enjoyed the conversation and his preference to savor those pre-dive moments was usually contagious.

I have been incredibly busy at work and have not been able to do as much with Doc as I would have liked in recent months, but we had plans to get together following his return. The realization that I will never again have the privliledge of diving with him or of being his friend under scores the importance of not taking tomorrow for granted and of never for a moment forgetting the beauty and value of today - something Doc always demonstrated in his own unique way.

The world is a less wonderous and interesting place with his passing and he will be greatly missed.

My heartfelt condolences to you and to Doc's family and friends. :(

I'm so sorry.

Life is short, and tomorrow doesn't always come. It's important to make sure you're making the most of the time you have. I learned that lesson when I had to fill in for a colleague my own age with a life-threatening disease. He survived, but my life changed in the process.

Sorry for your loss DA. Take heart though. Your friend is probably diving the most amazing dive sight ever seen right now ....

I'm so sorry DA, our dive buddies fill a special part in our lives.

My thoughts are with you, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
RIP Doc
Ber :lilbunny:

Sorry for your loss DA, I sure hope when my time comes I am doing what I love too.

So sd, my condolances

My condolences. Take comfort in the fact that you has the privilage of knowing such a good man. He sounds like one of a rare breed in today's world.

TOM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom