Improving Photography Skills Not

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kommisarrex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
anyone have suggestions for land-based u/w photo workshops or classes. I don’t want to do a full photo-focused liveaboard, but would love a 2-3 day class with someone looking at my photos and providing guidance on getting better.

2-3 days? A hobby should be taken more seriously.....check into the local community college for a few classes...you won’t regret that.

anyone have suggestions for land-based u/w photo workshops or classes. I don’t want to do a full photo-focused liveaboard, but would love a 2-3 day class with someone looking at my photos and providing guidance on getting better.
Take a look at the Reef Photo classes....3d in West Palm, diving Blue Heron Bridge.
Blue Heron Bridge PHOTO Workshop (Choose dates)

I agree with the local community college approach for a full semester. Nothing beats the stress of having to bring in 5 photos for next weeks review. 90% of uw photography is photography, learning on land is invaluable
Bill

UW photography ?

First perfect the basics of photography topside
While it is snowing take every community available college photo course

When the sun shines and it is warm Apply to UW

Sam Miller, III
Charter member LAUPS
Cofounder O CUPS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom