Improved Tank Banger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am noticing that the posts in the humor forum have slowed down a bit? People too serious in serious times? The pandemic keeping folks from diving and hence less diving-related humor?

In any case, I have improved the well-known tank banger. The new model can't be used to create annoying sounds underwater which irritate peace and quiet loving divers. See the picture below:

tankbanger.jpg

I came here to judge you and maybe even make a snide remark.. gave a good laugh, love it. Keep doing the Lords work🤣.

I am noticing that the posts in the humor forum have slowed down a bit? People too serious in serious times? The pandemic keeping folks from diving and hence less diving-related humor?

In any case, I have improved the well-known tank banger. The new model can't be used to create annoying sounds underwater which irritate peace and quiet loving divers. See the picture bel

There's already a patent on that.

Back
Top Bottom