Important: Attention all aliwal shoal fishers and dive community!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taniko_83

New
Reaction score
Hello there,

My name is Taniko. I am a South African student studying in England. I am doing my final dissertation on Aliwal Shoal. I know that there is a proposal to extend the no-take zone in Aliwal and I want to find out what the local community thinks of the proposal and the conservation tools currently applied in Aliwal.

The work will be forwarded to KZN wildlife, who is in charge of the management of the MPA. Please forward this email to all your employees or any other locals that either fish or dive in the area.

A full description of the work it provided on the website. The survey is compiled of 16 survey questions which shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes to answer. The more respondents I get the better so please pass it around.

Your opinion could be used to drive community-informed policy implementation in Aliwal so please take part!

Link to the survey:

Survey

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom