Immediately Cease All Monterey Diving!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coll

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
It has come to my attention, from a suggestive show on Animal Planet, that a woman named Sharon Novak sailing the Monterey Bay was eaten by a plesiosaurPlesiosaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It could still be there to this day. I'm never getting back in the water!

For more information, see Lost Tapes: Monster of Monterey.

You scared me for a second there! :shocked2:

I think I'll take my chances...

Is it the cute kind...

071219waterhorse.jpg

...or the bitey kind?

r109839_342303.jpg

Wow,

Now I'm convinced that they do breech like the Great Whites at Seal island.

It's my understanding that they are the bitey kind! The sailor saw a boat covered in blood and then the plesiosaur bumped her boat so she fell overboard and then when her boat drifter away, (s)he ate her! Also, there were numerous occasions where she was sailing and a huge shadow swam under her boat. The proof is in the CGI effects folks! Don't say I didn't warn you! The plesiosaur is coming! The plesiosaur is coming!

I hope the weather is nice for my two dives tomorrow...

WOW up to 20 meters? That is going to be hard to get in the picture frame eh? And we thought pirates were what we should fear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom