I'm not a superstitious guy but something had to be done!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm so tired of rain and cold keeping me away from diving that I pulled out the stops and put the baby shampoo bottle (used for defog) back in the Jeep. Maybe this will break the cycle? :D

I'm so tired of rain and cold keeping me away from diving that I pulled out the stops and put the baby shampoo bottle (used for defog) back in the Jeep. Maybe this will break the cycle? :D

i'm curious how rain and cold keep you from diving? You're going to get wet, and most people wear a wet/dry suit for warmth :D

Wet causes the springs to flood - might as well stick my head in a bucket of mud at home and save the gas money :D

Cold is not so bad - I've been in 57* water here but this cold is when you get out. Being a wet suited Florida boy I don't care for chipping the ice off :D

Around here, it's been so bad for so long that we're making major sacrifices to the Ocean Gods.

I am with you Bill! The curse has been broken....LONG LIVE THE YODA! Next time we dive...I will use your shampoo to celebrate.:cool2:

I am with you Bill! The curse has been broken....LONG LIVE THE YODA! Next time we dive...I will use your shampoo to celebrate.:cool2:

New meaning to "break out the bubbly".

Around here, it's been so bad for so long that we're making major sacrifices to the Ocean Gods.

Keep us informed - we may need to escalate if something doesn't change soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom