I'm looking to join any wreck divers this week in Vic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoncherry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
i am wondering if anyone is part of a charter to go dive any victoria area wrecks this week. if so and you could add one extra experienced diver to the trip i would be like to go. best way to contact me is to reply to this thread if you know of a possible charter to join. i can only really go if it is sometime during the week this week. enjoy your diving all.

Well we do have a few wrecks in Victoria.

The Mackenzie,GB Church and the Black Dragon(tech dive). I don't know if any charter are going to the Mackenzie and Church during the week but you never know.

Cheers

Al

suncoastdiving.com in Nanaimo to see what they have available.
Why would you be promoting suncoast diving as a Nanaimo operator? They are a long way from Nanaimo, not even on Vancouver Island.

For Nanaimo charters Divers Choice is the only way to go

Last edited:
yeah it is the victoria area wrecks i was hoping a charter may be going to this week. i live up island so i am keen to explore any the wrecks listed in victoria area

yeah it is the victoria area wrecks i was hoping a charter may be going to this week. i live up island so i am keen to explore any the wrecks listed in victoria area
So hows the diving in Zebellos? See any 6-gills? What about basking sharks?

there are no other divers in zeballos so a buddy is rare and i havent gotten out up there. hopefully when i am back in september i can convince some friends to visit. if any scuba boarders are up island and want to explore i would love to get out in the inlet there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom