I'm going crazy deciding on where on Curacao...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBumlet

Reaction score
I have decided on either or both Habitat Resort or/and Sunset Waters Resort. Me and my DH, 14 days, lots of diving, does not have to be fancy, but not a dump either. Mebbe a week at each place?

Can anyone give me some feedback that is CURRENT. Dang! Those www sites for those places are at least 10 years old. I have read dismal reviews...now am hesitating-but want to go and see some healthy reefs in the Caribbean for a change. I have been there - but years ago.

I'm all for the 24/7 diving - but still need a place for R&R while not underwater.

Tell me what is was like for you, if you have been there?

Not sure our stay was recent enough, but we were at Sunset Waters in January 2006. We liked it so much we're headed back in February. Here's a link to my trip report: Sunset Waters Trip Report I would describe the rooms as a bit tired, however the fabulous view of the ocean more than made up for that. The staff is wonderful and we thought the food was good with plenty of choices. While I think the shore diving setup at Habitat is better, the deciding factor for us was the all-inclusive. We travel with a group and having the all-inclusive makes it so much easier.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

I have the exact same camera as you Scubagal, an Olympus d600 w/PT-029 housing. Love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom