I'm Finished....Finally!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe-Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Finished up over the weekend. Did my last Open Water sessions and swims....Finalized all the paperwork at the shop last night and did my Professionalism Review. I'll send off the application today! I also started the paperwork so I can "officially" work for the shop as a Staff Divemaster and be on their insurance, but I can't finish that paperwork until I get my packet back from PADI.

It's been quite the journey and I've learned so much along the way. It's made me a better diver for sure, and really helped develop the "dive professional" part of me. A very satisfying, yet very challenging course to take.

For all of you still plugging away: Keep at it, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train!:coffee:

Welcome to the dark side.

Seriously congrats!

Cheers.

-J.-

What they said!

Joe-Diver:
For all of you still plugging away: Keep at it, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train!:coffee:
Oh, I think I was hit by several trains in all the different tunnels I went throught to get this far. But I should be done by this time next week. FINALLY!

Congrats on making it!!!!

Joe-Diver:
Now the hard part...waiting for PADI to process my application and get my packet to me so I can actually start working as a DM....:coffee:
Drop them an e-mail, telling them that you are waiting to start work and ask them nicely to send you an e-mail with your number as soon as your form is processed.......
Worked for me !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom