I'm back in Vancouver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gchapman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I used to have an account here as 'gchapman', but I moved email and have since lost access to the account. I'm back in Vancouver again after an extended work absence, so I thought I'd re-introduce myself.

If anyone wants to go for some dives around the lower mainland, drop me a message. I'm an intermediate diver... nothing extreme and I'm easy to keep up with. :)

Looks like we'll have to merge your accounts.

Two or more accounts for one member are frowned on... :shakehead

You wanna be GregC or gchapman?

I'd much prefer the original 'gchapman'.

Can you arrange for a 'lost password' email for that account to be sent to the email address on file for GregC? I couldn't recall it, and don't have access to the old email server anymore.

Edit: Fixed bad spelling resulting in an auto-censor. :)

GregC:
I'd much prefer the original 'gchapman'.

Can you arrange for a 'lost password' email for that aco**** to be sent to the email address on file for GregC? I couldn't recall it, and don't have access to the old email server anymore.
Working on it...

GregC:
that aco****
Looks like you made a naughty typo... :eyebrow:

El Orans:
Working on it...

Looks like you made a naughty typo... :eyebrow:
This might be a personal best - back no longer than 10 minutes and I've not only attracted negative mod attention, but set off the auto censors. Good to be back.. :D

GregC:
negative mod attention
Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Here I am, offering you help with getting your old account back, and this is what I get? :11: :crying:

Welcome back. I was commenting the other day how you and a few others haven't posted in a long time.

Cheers,
Bill.

El Orans:
Greg,

you should be all set by now.
Woohoo! I'm back!

Thanks for the help El Orans. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom