I'm an Ocean Diver! Are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ODie Hammerhead

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone!
I'm ODie, the mascot for Ocean Divers in Key Largo, FL. I've been on ScubaBoard for a while now, and decided it was about time to introduce myself and our dive shop. I hope that it will start a trend and get some of my awesome human divers to introduce themselves as well! (hint, hint)

Lol.... one of my most comfy polo's is a powder blue OD I picked up last trip down...powder blue! Chicks DIG it!!

Bubs

BOGO.png

By one charter get one ½ off!!!

Wait... What?!

You love diving with Ocean Divers? We sure love having you aboard! We want to recognize your loyalty, so here is your chance to experience our new upgraded Dive Resort. Whether it’s your 10th or your 110th dive with us- between now and the first of April 2015 we want to show our appreciation to our loyal divers with a buy one/get one ½ off special! Book your dives today!

Call us - (800) 451-1113
E-Mail us – info@oceandivers.com
We hope to see you soon!

The not so fine ‘fine print’

Buy one charter and get the second one ½ off. Must be purchased and used by April 1, 2015. Charters do not need to be booked in the same name but do need to be purchased by one individual. This program cannot be combined with any other special.

DIVE FOR FREE !!!
Wait... What?!

So, you've never been diving with Ocean Divers? Well, here is your chance to
experience Ocean Divers' upgraded Dive Resort. That's right. We're so
certain you'll have a wonderful trip the first time you dive with us that we'll give you your money back if you do not like it. So come try us, and Remember:
Booking online saves you 10 percent!

The not so fine fine print

If your first charter didn't live up to your expectations, let us know. When
you get back to the dock, come upstairs and we'll refund your charter cost.
It's that simple. No arguments, no accusations, no strings attached.

Here's the deal. We want to be the best. The best Dive Resort, the best
educational facility, with the best crew. So if there's something we can do
better, we want to know. We can't control the weather or its effects, but we
can work hard to make your first dive with Ocean Divers a great experience.

What are the accommodations for your dive resort package like? How far are they from the dock? Is there transportation to and from local airports?

Ocean Divers is the only dive op I use in Key Largo! They offer diving and room packages in conjunction with the Marina Del Mar which is a 2 minute walk to the dive shop/dock. The hotel offers free breakfast and wifi and the rooms are clean and ample. No airport shuttle offered, but I usually fly into Ft. Lauderdale and rent a car for the (approx.) 80 mile drive. I've never had a bad trip (well, weather issues aside) and the crew is friendly, professional and safety-oriented. While I have nothing to compare it to in KL, there's never been a reason to go anywhere else. Just one girl's $.02.

So, you've never been diving with Ocean Divers? Well, here is your chance to
experience Ocean Divers' upgraded Dive Resort.
If by Dive Resort you are referring to Marina Del Mar, how is anyone supposed to know that? Ocean Divers web site makes no mention of Marina Del Mar, nor does MDM mention Ocean Divers, and there don't appear to be any packages between the 2. (I only know because I stayed there on my very first dive trip some 20 years ago.)

Did open water cert with them and stayed at the hotel. As others said, hotel is right at the dock and 2 mins walk. Dive boat and instructors were very nice. Great little bar at the end of the dock that was fun to have a drink in the evening after a dive. This was 20 years ago- talk about longevity! They must be doing something right!

Hey Odie!!

Do I get to dive free if I'm not completely satisfied in any way shape or form?...lets see...first trip I used OD's...one morning Sharky's burned my toast..on another trip...I had to ask for the 5th coffee refill...oh yeah...on ANOTHER trip with OD's....my tank fill was short..only 2998 psi..and on ANOTHER occasion...I got slightly sunburned....sighs...I keep comin back hopin you guy's will get it right!! I guess I'm an optimist!!

Seriously...Great OP...easy access....safe and fun. I have no complaints. Keep doin what your doin!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom