I'm addicted...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

theFinn

Registered
Reaction score
Near the end of January I moved to the British Virgin Islands (in the eastern Caribbean) for a job. One of the things I wanted to do was learn to dive, but it was just an idea in the back of my head.

By the beginning of Febuary I had my Open Water certification, I've been hooked ever since. Last weekend I did my 20th dive on the wreck of the Fearless (my 5th Wreck Dive :D)... Next weekend I'm going to start on my Advanced Open Water cert.

I'm hooked..I can't stop.. I've started bugeting more and more of my pay cheque toward diving and I've got my wife doing it too...heh and I don't think I could be happier :D

Anyway..Just wanted to share my love of diving with some like minded people. I can already tell this forum is going to provide me with some great information :)

Thanks,

theFinn
Great to have you here. Hope your wife likes it as much as you because they make the best buddies :D

Ranz

A hardy welcome to the board from the tops of the Rocky Mountains. Shhh... (has your wife read your profile? I'm afraid that mine has me on a diet that doesn't include CHICKS and beer.) Anyway, glad to have you aboard!:)

Hi ya Finn:

Nice to have you aboard. Good luck with your AOW.... I'm right behind you..... Safe diving to ya.

Welcome to the boards Finn. Best of luck to you on your AOW. Happy and safe diving!

Amber

:poking:

Just passed my OW last weekend and can't wait to get back out there......:D :D

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA. Have Fun here and Dive Safe……………..Arduous

Back
Top Bottom