I'll never complain about poor vis again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The smell goes all the way to the taste buds. Believe me. I've had far worse vis, though, doing similar jobs.

I've done upgrades to sewage plants. Thank God the tanks were empty and cleaned or that's what they said. He'll you can never forget that smell I lost a lot of weight by losing my appetite for lunch working there

The smell goes all the way to the taste buds. Believe me. I've had far worse vis, though, doing similar jobs.

Surface supplied I hope.
Regulator change anyone?
One thing / job I am happy to admire from afar. Replacing a rotted SS hose clamp holding cables or replacing the pump in the septic tank pump station pump (with immediate overwhelming desire not to accidentaly drop into that manhole, head first or anyway) drove the point home it's not an everyday job for me. Although, I think the local septic tank pumping business does very well, I pass.

or the same contaminated water diver - YouTube

but it is nothing in compare with very clean and nice blue water... like here:
nuclea3.jpg

nuclea19.jpg

here is NUCLEAR DIVING

better nuclear water than contaminated-by-who-knows-what water in my opinion
You can measure zoomies. Can’t do anything with virus’ and bacteria.

i have been told by a friend who is a commercial diver and has been diving in sewerage, that being the diver is not the really bad part, the surface guys who get to hose down and wash the diver don't have much fun, guess what splatters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom