Ikelite t2i, Canon Rebel t2i, Canon 60mm Macro Lens, Ikelite flat port #5502

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roflcopter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale is my Ikelite T2i housing, Canon Rebel T2i, Canon 60mm Macro lens, and the appropriate flat port for the lens. You need NOTHING else to start shooting underwater macro except perhaps a strobe or video light. This housing has been on approximately 70 dives and has never had any problems. It has worked flawlessly.

The Canon Rebel t2i works awesome as well. The rubber hand grip is slightly worn from years of use. I have taken this camera all over the world before upgrading. Included is an extra battery and a wired remote shutter release if you want to use it on the surface instead of underwater.

The Canon 60mm macro lens is absolutely pristine. No issues whatsoever and barely used.

Everything here would cost over $2000 retail. Adorama and BnH photo has the lens alone for over $400. The port is $150. The housing is $1400. The camera is $200-400 I will pay shipping if a good offer is accepted.

This is also on ebay if you prefer that route or if you are local to Chicago, I can meet you in person to let you see it for yourself. Many pics available upon request.

hows the canon rebel t2i camera? as in condition? im interested and will make you an offer on the camera

hows the canon rebel t2i camera? as in condition? im interested and will make you an offer on the camera

The camera is 5 years old but still works great. The only flaw is the rubber hand grip is slightly loose from use. It still works excellent.

I would like to sell as a package and not individual pieces though.

alright no problem, if you decide to sell separate hit me up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom