Ikelite Stuff for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Closet Clearance Time!

Paypal OK. Please eMail me with questions. Ken@divematrix.com

Thanks!

---
Ken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** SOLD ** Ikelite #4103.52 Dual Sync Cord. Brand new, still sealed. This is for an Ikelite housing to Ikelite strobes. These sell from $130 to about $150 at any UW camera store or online. The first $100 lands it to any address in the lower 48.

This is the Ikelite 5503.50 6" port for the Nikon 12-24mm lens. I shot many of my favorite pics with this port - all of the Sea Lion shots you've seen came from this port. This is a great, great port.

This port will fit many lenses. Go to IKELITE Underwater Systems to see all of the lenses it will fit.

This port is in new condition - not a scratch, not a rub, not so much as a mar on it. It comes with a new Ikelite Neoprene cover and the focus ring (I forgot to get the ring into the pic... me so dum.)

These things sell all over from $175 to $200, then you have to pay tax and inflated freight charges.

I'm offering it here for $85, delivered to any address in the lower 48.

This is the Ikelite 5503.15 6" port for super-wide angle lenses. I used it on my Nikon 10.5mm fisheye to shoot many of my favorite pics. This is a great, great port.

This port will fit many lenses. Go to IKELITE Underwater Systems to see all of the lenses it will fit.

This port is in new condition - not a scratch, not a rub, not so much as a mar on it. It comes with a new Ikelite Neoprene cover.

These things sell all over from $175 to $200, then you have to pay tax and inflated freight charges.

I'm offering it here for $85, delivered to any address in the lower 48.

If this is the dual sync I need for Ikelite housing ( Oly SP350 ) and Ds125 and DS -50 strobes, I'm very interested. Do you take paypal?

This is that cord.

PayPal is fine: Ken@divematrix.com

Thanks

Ken

Dual Sync Cord Sold.

Thanks, SB!

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom