Ikelite strobe arm and sync cord

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacketSniffer

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok, so I'm the proud owner of a very freakin' expensive Ikelite strobe for my camera. Does anyone know where I can pickup a good strobe arm and a sync cord (for Nikon Coolpix 4500 Ikelite housing) before I hop on the boat tomorrow for the Flower Gardens? I'm driving in from north Oklahoma and won't have much time to mess around. Anwhere along my way (north Oklahoma to Freeport, TX) where I might find these two items?

Thanks,

Richard

richard, i have used ike-lite for some time and have had GREAT luck, so here is a thought, this person was a great help to me recently, so i recomend you call him in the morning and he may be able to help you bob swanson (ike-lite) 317-923-4523, perhaps he can help you find what you need in rout to you destination, they are in IL so he will be in at 10 am i think central time.

Jim,

Thanks for that. I'll give him a ring in the morning.

Richard

Back
Top Bottom