Ikelite housing setup for Canon 5d mark ii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iphelps

Registered
Reaction score
am selling my like-new housing setup for the Canon 5D Mark ii. I bought the housing a month and a half ago from B&H to use on a week-long trip to Bonaire. It's in excellent condition and comes with everything that was included in the box. I also have a strobe, ports, and domes for sale. I am selling because I don't dive enough to justify keeping this setup. I also bought the 8" dome, 5510.16 port, and pelican case from B&H at the same time. The DS161 was purchased new from Ikelite as an upgrade from the DS125.

Ikelite housing 6871.02 for Canon 5D mark ii (new version with 4 port locks) and Ikelite handle mount ball - condition 9.5/10 - $1350
Ikelite DS161 with battery and smart charger (strobe like new, used on 12 dives; ds125 battery included was just checked by Ikelite) - condition 9.5/10 - $750
Ikelite 8" dome port and shade 5510.45 - condition 9/10 - $325

Setup for Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro usm:
Ikelite 5510.35 flat assembly - condition 8.5/10 - $125
Ikelite 5510.75 focus extension - condition 9/10- $125
Ikelite 5510.16 port body - condition 9.5/10 - $100

Ikelite 5510.24 port body - condition 9/10 - $100
Arm setup - Includes 3 iDas CL-138 clamps, 2 iDas 7" aluminum arms - $130
Pelican case 1610 with padded dividers - $175

I'll include o-rings with all ports.

Prices do not include shipping. If you are interested in some item(s), let me know and I can tell you how much shipping will be. Paypal only

Let me know if you have any questions. I have more photos available. Priority to anyone who is local (Seattle) and those who want to purchase multiple items. I am available most evenings if you are interested in seeing any of these items.

Thanks!
Ian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom