Ikelite Housing for Nikon D90 plus ds51 strobe flash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laura674

New
Reaction score
I am selling for £1200 plus p+p

This package includes the following items

Ikelite Underwater Housing for Nikon D90 Camera (camera not included) Ikelite Product Code 6809.1
Ikelite Mod Port 8" dome assembly, with shade and cover. Ikelite product code 5510.45
Ikelite Mod Port extension for use with 12-24mm and 10-22mm lens (lens not inlcuded) Ikelite Product code 5510.22
Ikelite DS51 package + ball + arm + cord
Ikelite DS51 Strobe package. Ikelite Product Code 3944.51

When purchased new in May 2012 the total cost was £2179

I have included 1 generic image to show the item clearly and 2 images of the actual item in my home.

All equipment is in perfect working order with no faults at all. The lens port has a couple of very minor scuffs that can be very easily removed using ikelites own scuff/scratch remover.

The camera has been used maybe 30 times in its life and I have experienced no problems with it at all, it has never been flooded and o-rings have been kept properly clean and lubricated. I have a couple of o-ring grease packets that I will inlcude with the camera.

I no longer wish to pursue underwater photography and it has been sat in the cupboard for a while now. A new owner would enjoy this more than I!

Please dont hesitate to ask any questions. Im happy to talk anything through with you.

. $_12 (1).JPG$_14.JPG$_12.JPG

Back
Top Bottom