Ikelite Housing for Canon S95, with Tray and Ikelite DS51 Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cc87

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an Ikelite housing for the Canon s95, as well as an Ikelite DS51 Strobe w/ flex arm and Ikelite Tray and EV Manual Controller. The housing comes with a diffuser as well as a solid flash deflector for use with the strobe. The strobe has a diffuser as well.

It's been a great setup, and I've gotten some amazing pictures out of it, but I'm making the jump to an SLR and have no use for two underwater setups.

Everything is in decent condition, and has never flooded. The housing has some scratches, unfotunately in our waters (Vancouver, BC) these are unavoidable, but they are purely cosmetic and won't affect the images.

Full Retail prices for items are as follows:
Ikelite S95 Housing: $325
Ikelite DS51 Strobe package w/ flex arm and EV Controller: $550
Ikelite Single Handle Tray: $70
Total: $943

I want to get $600 for the whole set, price is firm, but I may be willing to split the package, depending on the offer.

I've posted some pics of the setup, as well as some pics that I've taken with it. Like I said, this is a great setup, and it won't dissapoint you!

IMG_0414[1].jpgIMG_0415[1].jpgIMG_0416[2].jpgIMG_0417[1].jpgIMG_0418[1].jpgIMG_0419[1].jpg
DPP_0011.jpgIMG_2715.jpgIMG_2880.jpgIMG_3707.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom