Ikelite housing D200, Ikelite Sunstrobe 200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have Ikelite housing for Nikon D200, with 8 inch port for sale, I also have a Ikelite Sunstrobe 200 with diffuser and charger, Ikelite 2 segment arm, everything is in great condition, except for the 8 inch port, somehow I had made a ring mark on the inside of the port glass using the zoom of the lens that must have rubbed against it. I never had the marks show up in any pictures, but I just want to disclose anything that is not perfect.

$600.00 for the housing
$100 for the port (basically giving the port away, it seems to be fine but I am not interested in anybody not satisfied with it, so $100 seems more than fair)
Ikelite arm - $100.00
Sunstrobe 200 - $350.00
Black Storm Case Wheeled - M2750 24"x20"x14" - $100 plus $20 shipping domestically only

sunstrobe.jpgIkelite d200 housing.jpgd200 ikelite housing with 8 inch port.jpg

I will ship domestically an single item for $20.00 or domestically $20 for the 1st and $10.00 for each additional item if you want more than one thing

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 29
  • case.jpg
    case.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 26
  • sunstrobe2.jpg
    sunstrobe2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/