Ikelite Housing 6970.01 for Canon SL-1/100D, plus extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdcpa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale is an Ikelite 6970.01 housing. (B&H price of $1,199.95), plus the dual handle tray, part #9523.64 (B&H price $99.95), plus the mirrorless flat port extended, Ikelite part #5516.50 (B&H price $249.95). Total B&H price is $1,549.85.

This is a great set up. You get a wide angle port for a Canon 10-18 or similar or you can use the flat port for a Canon 60MM or similar. You can use it for the best of both worlds.

I purchased the housing used. The seller indicated that he had done 12 fresh water dives with the setup. It was in great shape when I got it.

I purchased the dual handle tray and flat port new from B&H last month.

I used the whole set up on one dive.

The housing and single handle port are in great shape, there is a cosmetic scratch on the back of the housing. The flat port and dual handle tray are like new.

I bought this housing to play underwater with the SL-1, a camera I carry a lot on land and enjoy. I have been shooting with a 5D series camera underwater and the large viewfinder has me spoiled.

I am selling this set up, at a loss, because the viewfinder is smaller than my 5D series camera. The setup functions perfectly!!

I am asking $1,050.00 for the setup.

All boxes and original equipment are included.

If interested, please send me a PM with your email address and I will get some pictures for you. I am not familiar with how to post pictures here.

Thanks for looking.

---------- Post added November 4th, 2015 at 02:52 PM ----------

I should add that there are no scratches on either port that I can find.

There is some dust on the inside of the dome port, but that can be easily cleaned.

There is a tear in the port cover for the dome port that is about an inch long. The original seller let me know about that. I assume that the fix for that is only a few dollars.

I am also including an additional o-ring for the housing.

I am also including a nut driver for attaching and removing the tray.

Last edited:
Pictures Posted

IMG_0721copy (Copy).jpgIMG_0723copy (Copy).jpgIMG_0724copy (Copy).jpgIMG_0725copy (Copy).jpgIMG_0728copy (Copy).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom