Ikelite DS-125 strobes (two) with optical converters and extra NiMH battery packs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tursiops

Marine Scientist and Master Instructor (retired)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have two DS-125 strobes, and a total of four NiMH battery packs, with two chargers (one is the Ikelite charger, one is not). Ball mounts on the strobes. I just used them on dives in the Sea of Cortez, and everything works well. $650 takes it all, shipped in the US. I also have two Ikelite optical-to-Ikelite converters to allow fiber-optic connection to the camera; the converters are priced at $60 each, or $100 for the pair if purchased with the strobes.

I have two DS-125 strobes, and a total of four NiMH battery packs, with two chargers (one is the Ikelite charger, one is not). Ball mounts on the strobes. I just used them on dives in the Sea of Cortez, and everything works well. $650 takes it all, shipped in the US. I also have two Ikelite optical-to-Ikelite converters to allow fiber-optic connection to the camera; the converters are priced at $60 each, or $100 for the pair if purchased with the strobes.

One system sold. Still have one DS-125 with two NiMH battery packs, and one charger. $300. Also have optical-to-Ikelite converter for $60.
Will ship it all for $350.

Price dropped to $250, for one DS-125 with two NiMH battery packs, and charger (not Ikelite model). Shipped in US. Optical converter an additional $50.

Both strobe are sold.
Still have optical converters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom