For Sale Ikelite D7000 housing package and set of DS-161 Strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rwb500

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been accumulating UW camera gear for the last few years and now starting to sell it off, except for my favorite setup (a smaller m4/3 rig). This stuff I bought lightly used. I've tested it all and it's 100% working.

Ikelite D7000 package, including dome port and two adapters, handle, and spare parts/bits and pieces. $500 + $25 shipping. I'll pay PayPal fees. Includes:
Housing #6801.70
- in great shape. Buttons show typical signs of wear from this style of Ikelite housing (see pics)
8" Acrylic dome #5510.45 - very nice condition EXCEPT a small very shallow scuff. Truly not noticeable in underwater photos. You can barely feel it when you run your finger over it. I tried to catch it in the light in some pictures. From most angles it is not visible. Most of what you see on the dome is dust.
2.75" lens extension #5510.11
DSLR tray with handles #9523.68 + two ball adapters
#5510.11 mod port superwide new style

Dual Ikelite DS-161 strobe package - $1100 + $25 shipping. I'll pay PayPal fees. Includes:
2x DS-161 strobes.
Lightly used, all functions tested and working.
1x dual strobe sync cord #4103.52
2x batteries -
one older one newer.
1x charger
2x diffusers
4x ball mounts

Pictures to come in next post.

Payment through PayPal only. My account is verified and has been active selling things for over 15 years. Never had a bad (selling) transaction.

Please contact me via private message.

bump, how about $500 for the D7000 setup, $1100 for the strobe setup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom