Ikelite D700 underwater rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thebrain

Contributor
Reaction score
For sale is a complete underwater housing, port, and strobe setup for a Nikon d700.

1-Ikelite d700 housing. Never flooded. May be some superficial scratches, but looks great and functions flawlessly. $989 shipped to cont. us.

2-ikelite ds160 strobes. Some surfaces scratching, but were recently overhauled so the battery contacts are sparkling beautiful and they have brand new, never drove NiMh battery packs. $750 each or $1400 for the pair. Each comes with its own charger. If you buy both I will throw on an ikelite dual sync cable to connect them to the housing and allow for full auto TTL functionality.

3-Arms. I will have to double check the brand, but these work great and the guy I bought them from said they were the best arms he had ever used in all of his travels, better even than ultralight arms. $400 for the pair.

4-ikelite 8" dome port and 5510.28 port body. Only been in the water once. No scratches, flawless condition. This port setup is perfect for the nikon 16-35 f/4 VR lens. The port body can also be used for the Nikon 105mm VR micro. $300 for the pair. Includes neoprene lens cover.

Lastly, I will also sell the whole rig for $2,800, which I think is a great deal for a rig this nice and capable.

please contact me at dbodcl at gmail.com so I don't miss your questions due to a full inbox.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Dome port and port body shipped.

New prices as follow, 10% discount for local (oakland, Ca) pickup
-Ikelite D700 housing $799 shipped
-Strobes, $699 each or $1,299 for the pair
-Arms. These are Inon arms. $300 for the pair. Very very nice arms

NEW PRICES!
D700 housing: $699 shipped
Strobes: $650 each, $1,199 for the pair.
Arms: $250 for the pair.

Still available, may go on ebay soon.

Bump. This is going on ebay this next weekend, let me know if anyone is interested in this great deal!

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!!!!!

Housing: $500 SHIPPED!!!!!!
Strobes + Dual sync Cable: $999 SHIPPED!!!!

FINAL OFFER!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom