Ikelite Canon T2i Housing, Dome and Flat Ports, Strobes, Lights, ULCS Arms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arkstorm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm selling my beloved UW camera system. I just don't dive enough anymore and when I do I usually don't have the space to carry camera gear so its time to let it go. I used this rig primarily for shooting wide-angle video with a Tamron SP 10-24 Di-II lens (with a +2 diopter) and occasionally for shooting macro photography with a Tamron SP 60 Di-II lens.

Here's the offer:

Housing: Ikelite Canon T2i / 550D Housing in good condition. Its seen 150+ dives over the past three years but has been well cared for and always stored in a Pelican case. Never flooded, never even a hint of moisture inside (same goes for the rest of this gear, never flooded, never moist).

Port #1: Ikelite Modular 8" Dome Port #5510.45 with Port Body #5510.22. Dome has minor scratches that do not show up on any pics or vids.

Port #2: Ikelite Flat Port #5502. This macro port was barely used, probably less than ten dives.

Strobes: Pair of Sea & Sea YS-90 TTL / Auto Strobe Duo with Ike to S&S "Y" Sync Cord. I primarily used this rig to shoot video so these strobes and cord barely got any use, probably less than ten dives (just like the macro port).

Video Lights #1: Pair of Bonica G8V15 Video Lights. These put out a TON of light. Too much sometimes, but you can dial down the power. Used probably on 25+/- dives.

Video Lights #2: Pair of Ikelite Pro V8 Video Lights with ULCS ball adapter. Less powerful than my Bonica lights but seem to run forever on fresh batteries. I used one as a modeling light when in my macro set-up. These only have about 20 dives on them but look almost like new.

Strobe Arms: ULCS arms and clamps. 2 x SBSS-8 8" Single Ball Arms, 2 x DB-08 8" Double Ball Arms, 5 x AC-CS Clamps, 2 x BA-IK Ikelite Handle Adapters, 1 x AD-1420-IK Modeling Light Adapter, and 2 x AD-IKV Adapters installed on the Pro V8 Video Lights.

Lots of other goodies included: 2 Ikelite Gear Sleeves, 2 Ikelite Zoom Clamps (1 std. 1 large), o-rings, anything else I can find that I ever used with this rig.

What's not included: Camera body, lenses, Pelican case. (Though, we can discuss any of those items seperately.)

Price: $2,000.00 via PayPal includes shipping to U.S. addresses.

Please contact me for more information or with reasonable offers at arkstorm@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Scubaboard 1.jpgScubaboard 3.jpgScubaboard 2.jpgScubaboard 4.jpgScubaboard5.jpgScubaboard 7.jpgScubaboard 8.jpg
Scubaboard 6.jpgScubaboard10.jpgScubaboard 9.jpg

Last edited:
Hi arkstorm,
I'm interested in housing, ports and strobe arms. Would selling only that be ok with you? If yes, send me the price at mbalaic AT gmail.com
Thank you!

Hi arkstorm,
I'm interested in housing, ports and strobe arms. Would selling only that be ok with you? If yes, send me the price at mbalaic AT gmail.com
Thank you!

Email Sent

I may be interested in whats left....I all ready have the same housing and dome ports...

PM sent.

Housing, ports and strobe arms are SOLD.

Lights, strobes and sync cable are still available. I am willing to break them up so feel free to contact me with offers regarding any individual items.

Thanks.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom