For Sale Ikelite Camera Housing With Camera & Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

N2DeepInAz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Up for sale is my Ikelite camera housing along with the Sony Cyber Shot DSC-W350 camera, battery charger, PC connection cable & two batteries. I also have a freshwater and saltwater lens filter if that's of interest to you, I'll throw them in.

The housing is about 3 years old and seen hundreds of dives without ever failing. While the outside shows surface wear, the lens port is fine and like new. I still trust it to this day, just upgraded to a newer camera and housing, so it's no longer needed.

The camera is 14 MP and shoots HD video as well. I would use this camera setup over my GoPro most anytime.

Looking to get $300 for everything plus actual shipping costs within North America only. The housing new was $380 and the camera was $250 without the additional accessories. Everything works great and the camera takes awesome pics.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC06933.JPG
    DSC06933.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC06934.JPG
    DSC06934.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC06935.JPG
    DSC06935.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC06938.JPG
    DSC06938.JPG