IKELITE Camera Gear For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ericfine50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Cleaning out the basement - My dad bought this system a few years ago and it has maybe 6 dives on it.

You Get:

Ikelite SLA-AF Case in Mint condition. Not a scratch on it. The handles, the O-rings, all the directions. The Dome Port

Substrobe 200 - In mint condition with Synch Cord

Substrobe 100A - Also Mint Condition with Synch Cord

Pelican Case to carry around the camera housing and lenses.

I do not have the charger for the strobes. They disappeared in one of the moves. But Ikelite has them as a replacement part cheap.

I would like 1500.00 for the system. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

I would be interested in the 200 strobe if you want to sell separately.
Please let me know, if interested.

Carl

ericfine50:
Cleaning out the basement - My dad bought this system a few years ago and it has maybe 6 dives on it.

You Get:

Ikelite SLA-AF Case in Mint condition. Not a scratch on it. The handles, the O-rings, all the directions. The Dome Port

Substrobe 200 - In mint condition with Synch Cord

Substrobe 100A - Also Mint Condition with Synch Cord

Pelican Case to carry around the camera housing and lenses.

I do not have the charger for the strobes. They disappeared in one of the moves. But Ikelite has them as a replacement part cheap.

I would like 1500.00 for the system. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Bump.

If no one has interest in this, is going to ebay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom