Closed: Ikelite AF35 Strobe Left Hand - used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Illini_Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
SOLD - THREAD CLOSED

I'm moving away from point and shoot photography and I'm selling my Ikelite AF35 strobe. It has been used for roughly 100 dives - still works great. No issues.

Asking $205 USD - will only ship within US and buyer pays actual shipping.. Payment via Zelle or Paypal

From Ikelite's description:
Power The camera's built-in flash is only about one-third the power of the AF35; its effective range is about 18 inches (0.5m). The Ikelite AF35 can illuminate subjects up to 4-5 feet (1.2-1.5m) away. The Underwater Photographers Most Important Accessory As you descend underwater there is less available light to illuminate subjects and you lose color. The warm colors of the spectrum are lost first. Warm color loss is dramatic as shallow was 15 feet (4.5m). A flash is required to illuminate and restore the natural colors of underwater subjects. . Versatility The AF35 fits most compact and ULTRA compact housings manufactured by Ikelite, Canon, Olympus and Sony. If you purchase a new point and shoot camera and housing most likely the AF35 will work with the new camera and housing. Dual AF35 flashes can easily be configured to illuminate the wider coverage when using wide-angle lenses. . Auto Exposure Flash units that only offer manual exposure control require you to take a picture, review it on the camera's LCD screen, make exposure adjustments and then take a second picture to get a good one. It can be difficult to get underwater subjects to wait around for that second shot. With the AF35 set to Auto Exposure you get a properly exposed picture on the first try. Don't miss that once in a lifetime momen

IMG_0719.jpg IMG_0720.jpg IMG_0721.jpg IMG_0723.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom