Wanted Ikelite 6804.1 iTTL Underwater Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruisekingkris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have this older housing laying around and want to get rid of it? It was used for th Nikon D40 D40x and D60

Kris

Last edited:
I have a brand new one that I just recovered from my ex wife. I hid it in a bag that looked like a tool bag and she never even looked. That being said I wont be diving anytime soon so its for sale. I think we paid somewhere around 1300 for it. Make me an offer if your still looking. It has all the extra o-rings and covers with it.

Hello Jim,

Welcome to Scubaboard. Sorry about the ex. I been down that road already. If its just a housing with no ports, dome, handles, arms or strobes I will then only be the first piece to my puzzle. With no insult intended, I can do $100. I am trying to build my first underwater set-up and all I have is the camera right now. It would probably cheaper to buy a complete set then what I'm trying to do but I would like to use the camera I already have. Ebay has a Nikon D80 with housing, port, strobe, lenses and extras for $950. and that's a newer camera then what I have.

Kris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom