Ikelite 6211.05 housing for Sony HX5V and H55

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbew

New
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm selling the housing for my Sony HX5V. After managing to break my camera (not scuba related), I used it as an excuse to upgrade... so I've got a fully functional ikelite case to sell. It's been used maybe a dozen or two times, in great condition, with all original bits (like flash diffuser etc.). You can still get the HX5V camera online for around $150-200 Australian, so you can get yourself a dirt cheap underwater system. Given the housing is currently about $250-300 Aussie dollars new, I think somewhere around $150 is fair (but I'm open to offers).
It works well - I'm happy to post a link to some photos I've taken with it if anyone's interested.

Manufacturer description:
Underwater Housing for Sony Digital Cameras

Hi there,

is the housing still for sale and are you willing to sell it outside your country? I am looking for the housing but it depends on the price and sending fee.

Hi,
Just an update to let you know I sold this housing recently, so it is no longer available.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom