For Sale Ikelite 5D MK II housing with 3 ports and spare parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhotoBret

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale an Ikelite housing for the canon 5D MK II including 2 flat ports and a 6" dome port.

Ports are all in very good condition, very light scratches if any at all and they disappear underwater anyway.

1x 6" dome port with zoom rings for wide angle zoom lenses - I used it mainly with my 24mm 1.4L lens with slight vignetting but a 16-35mm series 1 or a 17-40 f4 would work well too.

1x 4.5" Flat Port for a nifty 50mm or similar macro

1x 5.1" flat port for a 100mm macro or similar

A container with many spare parts including new o-rings

Housing is in good working condition, ports are 9/10 with no serious scratches. All buttons work as they should. Only selling due to upgrade to a MK IV housing. Housing itself is VGC, also includes a large box of spare parts to overhaul buttons, o'rings and knobs.

Baseplate with handles is a bit worn and shows signs of use, handle screw on one side is bent but does not affect operation. If it really bothered you, the base plate and handles is an easy replacement.

This is a dive housing only, its way too bulky for surf photos. I do however use it for all my freediving and spearfishing shoots as well as underwater lifestyle work. It handles amazingly well underwater and has a slightly negative buoyancy.

Pics on request

PRICE IS $750 SHIPPED TO 50 US STATES

Last edited:
BUMP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom