For Sale Ikelite 5d Housing, Camera, And More $850 Obo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ITR010342

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a good condition 5D camera with an Ikelite 5D housing (6871.05). The housing is in decent shape with minor corrosion has a practically new dual quick release handle tray and also comes with gasket. I also have a 6" dome port (5503.55) that works perfect with a 16-35 f4L lens (check website for applicable lenses). The port has some superficial scratches that do not affect picture quality. I am looking to get $850 for all the items included, but will entertain offers. They are listed below:

- Canon 5D camera body
- Kirk bottom plate for 5D
- Canon battery and charger
- 8GB Sandisk CF card
- Box and some original packaging
- Ikelite 5D housing - 6871.05
- Ikelite dual handle tray 9523.68
- Ikelite 6" dome port - 5503.55 with cover
- rusty old allen wrench for tray
wink.gif

Has been an awesome setup and taken some great photos, but I am upgrading. Great for a beginner and is practically ready to use for natural light setup. Please let me know if you have questions.
5d 3.jpg
5d 4.jpg

5d 1.jpg
5d 2.jpg

Last edited:
Would this accomodate a newer 5d, or is that not realistic?

Hi,

I might be interested in just the ikelite stuff. I already have a Canon 5D that I would like to use under water. Do you still have it?

Do you still have it and also ship to Singapore?

I will give you 650 for the whole shebang.

Back
Top Bottom