Ikelite 5516.50 Flat Macro Port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdcpa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am looking to buy an Ikelite 5516.50 flat macro port for the Canon EF-S 60MM lens for the Ikelite SL-1/100D housing.

Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks.

JD

I believe I have one that I was just about to post for sale, I was using it on the Canon EF-S 60mm with a 20D.

Are you still looking? If so I will post back with more details. I have the port for the EF-S 10-22 as well...and 2 DS51s if you are looking for more kit :wink:

I believe that may be a different port. I have the port that fits the EF-S 60mm for a standard DSLR housing, that clicks onto the housing. That is the acrylic port #5502.

The 5516.50 is specifically for the mirror less and SL-1 system and does not fit on a DSLR housing. So if you had it on a 20-D housing, it would not be the right one.

Please check and let me know.

Thanks.

JD

Last edited:
jdcpa is right the 5516.50 Canon 60mm Macro port for the Ikelite Canon SL1 housing is the new smaller MIL (mirrorless and this SLR) design.

Previous full sized Ikelite housing ports do not fit. I've used the Canon SL1 since May 2014 above and below and it's the best set up for travel and UW shooting.

www.haasimages.com

Back
Top Bottom