ignore thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc

CCR Instructor Trainer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Is there an opposite to a subcribe thread that would ignore a thread? You could do an ignore on key words like anything that had MOF in it.

wedivebc:
Is there an opposite to a subcribe thread that would ignore a thread? You could do an ignore on key words like anything that had MOF in it.
And this is coming from a Registered Troll? :11:

You cannot exclude a thread based on key words. You can do a search including or excluding specific forums.

I've wanted this feature too. Not even by keyword, just by specific thread. For MOF types, or for those threads with intriguing but meaningless titles that you keep clicking on then say "oh yeah, that again."

just unsubscribe the thread you're already subscribing to

Not talking about subscribed threads. Everything shows up in New Posts.

The only way to filter New Posts for now: [thread=63244]James' Handy Dandy Guide to Avoiding Stuff You're Not Interested In[/thread]

El Orans:
The only way to filter New Posts for now: [thread=63244]James' Handy Dandy Guide to Avoiding Stuff You're Not Interested In[/thread]
yep, I do that, but in these cases don't want to exclude the whole forum. Just for laughs I once tried exclude=<threadnumber> (since I don't know how the data is structured hey, never know!) but of course it didn't do anything. I even looked at the vbulletin site for ideas but nothing there.

El Orans:
And this is coming from a Registered Troll? :11:

You cannot exclude a thread based on key words. You can do a search including or excluding specific forums.
Not all trolls participate in MOF. Some of us have standards.

wedivebc:
Whiner :wink:

Back
Top Bottom