Ignore List...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paddler3d

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you click on someone username in a thread, a drop down appears and one of the options is 'Add username to your Ignore List'.

What exactly does this do?

Does this mean that this users posts will no longer show up in threads when I look at the thread?

Will that person know that I have added them to my 'Ignore List'?

I'd answer your question but I have you on ignore so I cannot see what you wrote.

If you click on someone username in a thread, a drop down appears and one of the options is 'Add username to your Ignore List'.

What exactly does this do?

Does this mean that this users posts will no longer show up in threads when I look at the thread?

Will that person know that I have added them to my 'Ignore List'?

As far as I can remember, you will no longer see their posts unless someone else quotes it.

Do not believe they will know you are ignoring them.

I'd answer your question but I have you on ignore so I cannot see what you wrote.

Did someone say something? :huh:

As far as I can remember, you will no longer see their posts unless someone else quotes it.

Do not believe they will know you are ignoring them.

Thank you!

Just tired of one person is a consistent a%$hole and it would probably be better for my Karma if I didn't see their posts!

Thank you!

Just tired of one person is a consistent a%$hole and it would probably be better for my Karma if I didn't see their posts!

Tell us who it is. They'll never know because you're ignoring them.

Oh. You can't put me on ignore. I'm a mod.

Tell us who it is. They'll never know because you're ignoring them.

It isn't you. It is just someone who I sometimes agree with, sometimes I don't. They always think their are right and are just plain rude, with everyone.

I tell you was would be a good Statistic is 'How many people has ignored you!'

I tell you was would be a good Statistic is 'How many people has ignored you!'

Forum admins and possibly moderators (if they are given the permissions) can view the ignore list. On a board I moderate we use that to determine if some members need to be placed under greater scrutiny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom