If you like white nudis...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just love that second one!!!

Nudibranch was the first underwater creature that I saw on my first ocean dive so it holds a special place in my hearts.
Thanks

Beautiful.

Love the 2nd shot, very nice composition of a beautiful nudibranch. If the background is totally dark, it would really make the subject standout even more, I think (hint: a little tweak with brightness and contrast and a tad of sharpening ought to do the job :) )

Better, but a tad much on increased contrast, I think. The highlight area is a little blown.
I don't see a little manipulation like this as cheating. Don't forget when you print a film negative, a regular lab would run it through auto adjustment, a better lab would spend a little more time doing color/exposure etc adjustment.
Ansel Adams does not exactly take his film down to local Costco to get his film develop and print and show it in his exhibition, untouchd either.
It is a bit of a grey zone where over manipulation begins but as long as you stay relatively faithful to the original, it should be alright :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom