If you had time to go to only 1 Dive Shop in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaddyJr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I might be going to Singapore shortly but only for a few days but even then, I might only have a few hours to spare to get some dive gear.

I'm looking into getting a wet suit, some underwater camera accessories (for my Sealife DC2000), maybe a dry bag and perhaps a dive computer.

I saw the sticky thread on dive shops in Singapore (and I will check the website links provided - but I noted on google maps that some dive shops don't have a website - so the list of shops on the thread is not comprehensive), but given what I'm looking for, if you had to recommend one shop or one area (mall?) with a large congregation of shops, which would it be? I suppose my query can be rephrased this way - which shop/area stocks all sorts of dive related gear?

Scuba Warehouse or Wakiki - owned by the same guy, both well stocked and pretty helpful staff.

Decent prices too.

I might be going to Singapore shortly but only for a few days but even then, I might only have a few hours to spare to get some dive gear.

I'm looking into getting a wet suit, some underwater camera accessories (for my Sealife DC2000), maybe a dry bag and perhaps a dive computer.

I saw the sticky thread on dive shops in Singapore (and I will check the website links provided - but I noted on google maps that some dive shops don't have a website - so the list of shops on the thread is not comprehensive), but given what I'm looking for, if you had to recommend one shop or one area (mall?) with a large congregation of shops, which would it be? I suppose my query can be rephrased this way - which shop/area stocks all sorts of dive related gear?

Divebox is one of the shops people get things from. They have a website as well as a physical store: Dive Box | Best Priced Dive Gear | Dive Gears Online

Divelab is another one you can consider:
12 York Hill, #01-84, Singapore 163012

Hey Guys, thanks for your messages but I only just saw them now!

In any event, I did manage to check out 4 dive shops whilst I was in Singapore, and in the end I bought some new gear from Waikiki, which seems very well stocked. Will definitely recommend Waikiki and will go there again next time if I need some gear and I'm in Singapore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom