IE Flow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Evan Soon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I'm taking my IE in March and right now trying to be as prepared as possible. 1 issue I am facing is I am not sure how the IE flow goes. Would appreciate if someone could tell me what test is included in the IE.
From my rough knowledge there are some skill test for OW, AOW, Rescue and DM. Than there is a multiple choice questions exam. Is there anything else?

you should consult with your course director - he/she can give you a lot of info

It's been a couple years since I staffed an IE but the "flow" can be setup however the Examiner wants it based on logistics.
Flow to me is when do they do academic presentation, pool presentation and OW presentation and written exams.
Example; if the tide is right they could do OW presentations first...after the orientation of course.

mmerriman is right, your CD (if they are good) should provide you with everything you need to be successful, this information included.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom