Ideas For February Dive Vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob5019

Registered
Reaction score
I am interested in reading recommendations for a good dive vacation in early February. We have done Little Cayman for the past five years (love it), but are looking for something new. Have dived Galapagos, Saba and Belize this year. We have 8 days, and we would really like to experience the best diving possible, while at the same time allowing a couple of on and off divers a chance to enjoy topside while the fanatics dive all day. I am an experienced underwater videographer, so good visibility and interesting subjects are a must.

All ideas welcome. Thanks.

PS: If you haven't done Saba, do. The pinnacles (especially Diamond Rock and Man O' War) are incredible. You will see it all (rays, sharks, turtles, frogfish--you name it). No beaches, though, so you'd better love to dive.

Hi Rob:
You need to add Cozumel, and Bonaire to your list. Both would be good in February.
Have fun!

Cozumel, Honduras and Bonaire..........all good choices

I would definitely put the Turks & Caicos on the short list if you haven't tried them yet. They are in a class with Little Cayman and Cozumel. I have Saba on the short list for January , 2005. Where did you stay?

Tim Ingersoll once bubbled...
I would definitely put the Turks & Caicos on the short list if you haven't tried them yet. They are in a class with Little Cayman and Cozumel. I have Saba on the short list for January , 2005. Where did you stay?

Tim, you need to get yourself to the Pacific, go to PNG or Fiji or Australia.
You'll be amazed on the numbers of fish and variety of species! C'mon, you've been springing for all those great T&C vacations, you've got to see the Pacific.
Caymaniac :)

hey Jerry! Love to but my wife won't get on a plane for a day!!!

Go to your doc., get Ambien, go to Cal. (LAX),get your wife on the plane, give her one pill, she'll be out for 6 to 8 hours and by that time you could be near to your destination. "easy" :D

There's more than one way to skin a cat!
Caymaniac:)

Back
Top Bottom