Ideas for a month with a Villa. Flights to Bonaire too much :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These were my other questions:
Does it have to be a villa or can it be a condo with pool?
By "private pool", do you mean only accessible and available to your family?

And yes, private pool for that money (12k us) mainly because it’s A lot easier to walk in and out of the villa to get snacks/lunch etc and the pool is right there so you can keep an eye on the kids.

Not really overly into resort setup. Although we quite liked Delfins on Bonaire last summer, but the villas are too expensive for a month..and condos are usually a bit small.

the setup on belizian cove estates is fine actually. That pool is shared by 6 big condos, but it’s basically ‘open the door and then pool’

but a month there is out of my price range...

We like Belize, Generally go to Ambergris every Jan for 2 weeks but are skipping it this year as we are off to Hurghadha in Feb. We stay in Caribbean Soul Villa at the Belizian Cove estates, It's perfect, but it's too expensive for a month for me i'm afraid...

If you stay there regularly and they know you, why not ask what kind of deal they'd offer you if you stayed a month. Maybe they aren't fully booked that month.

You could look into a main floor condo at Oasis del Caribe, or similar at Paradise Tradewinds or further afield up at Sapphire Beach Resort.

If you went south, I think you could find what you need at Sunset and/or Caribe Island.

Direct flights to Curacao on Air Canada.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom