ID Nekton 2000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one and like it. I have not figured out quite what to do with all the goofy straps and rings that come on it, eliminated a few of them. Works well with no problems at all. I use half of my weight on a weightbelt and half in the weight integrated pockets. You will definately never lose the weights with this one, in fact try the system first. If you put a lot of weight in the pockets it can be kind of difficult to get them out. I take mine out each time to rinse off and dry out and it is getting easier as it gets more use. Other than that, I love it. Fits well and does not move around.

Later, Hawk.

I forgot to mention the tank straps, yes straps, plural. It has two straps that are extremely easy to use and will not let the tank move at all, no more slipping no matter how you use it. They have also incorporated pockets to the tank bands that allow you to put weight in there for trim if you want. There is one on each side so that you can balance it however you like.

Later, Hawk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom