I'd love your advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jo Chappy

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in Australia and I'm new to diving. My hubby is really into it and I get to tag along. So many gadgets and gizmos in this sport, I love it.

While I'm here, is there any way of getting my Oceanic Oceanlog 2.0 to print my A5 dive log with the lifetime dive number rather than it restarts when I do a new download? Excuse me if it's a silly question but I could really use the help.

Thanks
Jo

AFAIK it is in option in the Oceanlog software, when i get home from work this evening I will check and send you a screenshot.

Hi,

I'm in Australia and I'm new to diving. My hubby is really into it and I get to tag along. So many gadgets and gizmos in this sport, I love it.

While I'm here, is there any way of getting my Oceanic Oceanlog 2.0 to print my A5 dive log with the lifetime dive number rather than it restarts when I do a new download? Excuse me if it's a silly question but I could really use the help.

Thanks
Jo

See the attached file. You can reset your starting lifetime dive number to coincide with when you started using Oceanlog. Its the last option under personal settings.

Oceanlog option.jpg

Back
Top Bottom