I'd like to introduce...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keralucu

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
... Kingfish, who signed up a couple of days ago but couldn't work out how to get into a thread! I think I've showed him how to do it, so hopefully you'll reply to this, Rob?

Welcome to the Board - as a newly addicted and extremely fanatical scuba diver I am 100% sure you will soon become hooked to this site which is bursting at the seams with like-minded people all over the world who want to do nothing but talk SCUBA. So, get typing, dude and see you around!

Cheers

Originally posted by keralucu
... Kingfish, who signed up a couple of days ago but couldn't work out how to get into a thread! I think I've showed him how to do it, so hopefully you'll reply to this, Rob?

Welcome to the Board - as a newly addicted and extremely fanatical scuba diver I am 100% sure you will soon become hooked to this site which is bursting at the seams with like-minded people all over the world who want to do nothing but talk SCUBA. So, get typing, dude and see you around!

Cheers

Well I'll welcome you aboard too Kingfish/Rob --- don't know what you've been told about us - but honest we're a friendly group and really don't bite.:wink:

Welcome to the Board, Many happy dives in the days of summer to come

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom