I'd just like to say...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keralucu

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
To all you guys around the world who celebrate it....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

from us in Thailand who are also celebrating our 'Loy Krathong' Festival tonight....

Have a good one and don't eat too much candy - it's bad for your teeth!

:devilish:

Actually, I have a new conspiracy theory for you folks.....

It's my firm belief that Halloween and Easter are actually the evil creations of the American Dental Society to create more business for their member dental drill jockeys.

Think about it, these are the two main holidays where tons of candy are consumed by both kids and adults, and they happen almost exactly 6 months apart from each other. So you eat all of that sugary goodness, and within 6 weeks, you're back in the chair to have yet another cavity dug out of that molar.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

HAPPY HALISONOWEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

From the whole zany bunch!

Including, of course,

Joewr...operating under the protection of Keralucu and Sea Squirt

Keralcu,

You are celebrating 'Loy Krathong'. Do I see the word "thong" here, no wonder Joewr is excited about this.

ID

CANDY :bounce: :egrin: :bounce:

It's a much needed "Silly " holiday. Hope it remains Silly.
It's a relief to have "make believe" monsters to fear again.
Enjoy the day,
Mike

Mike,
You need to be careful now that you’ve blown the roof off of the conspiracy! Not only are the Dentists a vengeful crowd, those hygienists are really scary as well! Before we know it, the crew of 60 minutes will be appearing on your doorstep, dressed as innocent trick-or-treaters wanting you to answer questions about how YOU knew about it!

Oops, got a little carried away. Thought the conspiracy theory was pretty danged funny though! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!

Happy Halloween !!!

I've only got 9 minutes left of it but still - hope everyone who has more time has a good one !

Dont forget to brush those teethy-pegs tonight!

I want big :D tomorrow!

because I had a little bit too much to drink - what can I say, we were at a party in a plush hotel suite to watch the fireworks along the river and guzzle free flowing champagne - we don't do things by halves in this country!- and ended up playing a game that would have the men dribbling into their glasses...

...picture this - a version of bobbing for apples I guess, crossed with the limbo (? the one where you have to duck under a stick that gets lower and lower?) using a cracker box that kept getting smaller and smaller as strips were ripped off it - you had to pick it up off the floor without using your hands and keeping your feet flat on the floor... so you can imagine what positions we got ourselves into... we ended with a tiny flat piece of cardboard on the floor... very funny - I think a lot of girls are going to be in pain from stretching muscles they haven't used in decades! :D

and ID - a thong would have come in very handy for some! (Trust you to pick up on that one!)

Speaking of teeth, Joe... "Halisonoween" sounds rather like that gum disease you get from lack of brushing said teeth... cheers! :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom