Icon HD Air Integration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MRXRAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Mares folks,
I purchased the Mares Icon HD in February 2010 under the geis that Air integration was right around the corner. At the time I purchased the Icon HD the Mares Website proclamied that the air integration option would be available in the Spring of 2010. That never happened and later the web site said that it would be released in the Summer of 2010 and before we were even a couple of weeks into summer it rolled to Fall of 2010. :depressed:

Currently the mares web site says that Air integration for the Icon HD will be available from Spring of 2011, and as today is the last day of Spring 2011 I'd guess that they once again have failed to meet the obligation to divers like me that own this computer. See it here: Icon HD - Wrist Computer - Mares - just add water

I have wrote to tech support at least a dozen times asking when the upgrade will be available, but they no longer reply. :no: So I've decided to ask on this forum when we can expect the Icon HD Air integration to be released?

This is really getting beyond silly, and I can't wait to hear you reply! :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom