Icon HD Air integration is finally out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ale, Buena suerte con esto. It requires many things. You will need to wait till they roll the upgrade program to SA. Then your dive shop will need to know what they are doing to register your unit for upgrade. Its fairly complicated, and if they are incompetent at doing it, there will be delays. What i can tell you that once you receive your upgrade you will be in love. I got mine finally and tested it, and its all I expected and more. I think Mares is being very strict on the procedures for the upgrade, so your dealer will need to know EXACTLY how to handle the exchange process to avoid delays. I wish you well. It will require patience. Do you ever travel to the US?
Jeff

Hi Jeff!
Thanks for the input, the process was just like you described. I contacted my deales in the US and it looks like I had to wait for a month :( (not going to be in the US so long), so I will stick with my computer for a while.

Thanks a bunch for your help!

Ale

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom