Ibiza or Mallorca?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJosh1029

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone!
I have a question for you guys/gals and I apologize in advance if it has been asked before.
This coming April (2014) My girlfriend and I are going to spain with her family. They live in Germany and they have decided to take a vacation and invite us along. We will be going for 12 or 13 days. They originally planned on Ibiza but have since asked my opinion on whether Ibiza or Malaga would be a better place to go for diving. They do not dive. My girlfriend also plans on getting trained/certified while she is there as well. So basically it would be the two of us diving. I have done a little bit of research but haven't come up with enough info to make a decision. I figured there might be some people on here who have been there and could help in my decision making.
Also we will be there in the beginning of April. I have no idea what type of wetsuit I will need. To give you an idea of my bodies water tolerance I am still diving wet here off the coast of New Hampshire USA with a temp of 46 degrees F. Gotta get those scallops!... Thanks in advance
Josh EDIT: apparently it's malaga not mallorca.

Last edited:
46 in a wet suit -must be mad.

expect 16/18 on the surface with noticeable thermoclines near the surface.

its a dry suit for me until july.

Back
Top Bottom