Iberrostar at Thanksgiving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbjclj

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We have friends who are a multigenerational family who will be staying at the Iberrostar for a week at Thanksgiving. They chose the facility for the activities for kids etc. Only one person is a diver with probably 30 dives.

We have always used Aldora and stayed at FA, so I can't give him an opinion on Dressel, but from what I've read here it is not recommended.

Anyone staying at Iberrostar who needs a buddy or has a dive op picking them up there that week. He will be making dive arrangements this week.

Happy Thanksgiving

If its the Cozumel Iberostar, then yes, I will be there from the 20th to the 27th. I'm also the only diver going. I was thinking of MAYBE trying the Dressel folks but more than likely going with one of the smaller ops. Apparently they will pick up at the hotel dock. What dates will you be there??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom