Iberia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYC-Diver

Reaction score
Anyone ever dive the Iberia? The Karen is going there next week. NJScuba.net said it was like zero vis.
Is it worth it?

NYC-Diver:
Anyone ever dive the Iberia? The Karen is going there next week. NJScuba.net said it was like zero vis.
Is it worth it?

can be worth it..vis can change all the time.I used to run my boat there and the rum runner,and pipe barge-all spots Capt Hayes and Capt Billy Redden on Karen and Jeanne go to..can be poor with 5' vis or great with 25'..varies on weather/tide etc..a bad day of diving is better than a good day at work..

oly5050user:
can be worth it..vis can change all the time.I used to run my boat there and the rum runner,and pipe barge-all spots Capt Hayes and Capt Billy Redden on Karen and Jeanne go to..can be poor with 5' vis or great with 25'..varies on weather/tide etc..a bad day of diving is better than a good day at work..

Just like the weather above water, sometimes it is great and sometimes it sucks.

Iberia was my first NE wreck dive. (couple of years ago), but it was also my first dive for this season.

That was couple of weeks ago, back then vis was abt 5-10 ft with surge. Since then lots have changed especially water temps.

Who knows next week could be great or could be crap. Only way to know it give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom